Re: Reading the entrails of Mobius

While we're at it, I whipped out cloc to compute similar metrics for
SooperLooper (not that there is really any useful comparison to be
made based on these numbers):

Core SooperLooper            5404 comments          22197 code lines
GUI   (not incl. toolkit)          1273  comments         9837  code lines
Total:                          6677  comments        32034  code lines

Third party libs are not counted (libsndfile, libsamplerate,
wxWidgets, JACK, liblo, libxml2, libsigc++).

Let me be the first to say I'm not proud of some of those lines of code :)

For reference, the open source DAW Ardour has the following stats (not
including third party libs):
   Ardour:            21857 comments         138219 code lines

It is likely that the future implementation of SL will be based on
Ardour's backend, FWIW.

jlc