Re: RC-2 : First impressions / comparison RC-50

I don't see the main obstacle being the processor, but rather the
screen and input device (keyboard/mouse replacement).  Most VST stuff
is designed to have a big colorful UI on a computer screen and have
the parameters tweaked with keyboard/mouse commands.  Displays are
pricey and cumbersome, so I'd think it's hard to beat the
price/convenience of a laptop for that sort of thing.

TH