Re: eh 2880 midi capabilities?

Nope. That MIDI port is mostly for decoration. Well, and sync. You
need the footswitch remote to do those things.

I'm selling mine pretty soon, FWIW. It's a really cool and strange
four track recorder. But I need "next loop" and it doesn't do that.

--
http://quotidianme.kellycoyle.net
http://organicguitar.kellycoyle.net