Re: LooperWiki needed.

Thanks, Warren.

It actually wasn't fast, but had been sitting there for a long time
(as Doug just pointed out).

I only wanted to show that the idea to offer a lot of valuable
information on LD in a more structured way has been thought about
before.
The advantage of a Wiki would be that the content would not need to
wait for anyone to upload it to LD but instead could be contributed
by anyone who has the time and the interest. See wikipedia.

Interesting that Web 2.0 hasn't been mentioned on this list yet. The
cycle where someone proposes to turn LD into a forum has just passed
again a few weeks ago. But there are so many concepts that have been
invented since mailing lists (like blogs, tags, wikis, social
networks, etc.), that LD in particular would profit from.

Bernhard