Re: Laptop Looping

You can (and should) find the limits of any system. As someone who's
owned every major hardware looper, after the bumps of the setup (they
DO take more initial tweaking) the laptop has been the most inspiring
music making tool to follow your instrument that you'll ever
purchase.  It does take patence though, but the reward is worth it. I
am the guy who's looking forward to plugging directly in, though.

Mark

Sent from my iPhone