Re: AW: OT Re: No rules: no standard

Finally, someone has suggested a reasonable compromise to this "issue".
Thanx daviD.

I agree with daviD. A Looper's Delight Off Topic (LDOT) is the answer
to this "issue".

I, for one, have grown a wee bit weary over the continuing debate
over this,
although it also has been interesting to hear different viewpoints,
and how some people frame their arguments,etc.

I also was previously on AH / AHOT a few years ago, and AHOT took the
heat off of Analogue Heaven
and everyone became happy campers again with this very EZ solution.
I vote for a separate LDOT list.

But, in the meantime, I will not forget the "delete" function should
I not care to read something. :-)

In peace,

-Rev. Fever