o.t. what size shoes do you wear.....:)

In a message dated 8/27/07 11:47:13 AM, travishartnett@gmail.com writes:

Call it "Loopers Delight Off Topic"

i love this idea.....for the longest time i have felt like a donut baker at an electronics convention reading LD.....i do not use 99% of the equipment talked about nor do i use a laptop for looping.....when i first bought my cz 5000 with built in 8 trac sequencer for "looping" i was an avid reader of "ELECTRONIC MUSICIAN" because that is what i wanted to be!.....midi was just coming to fore and i thought that i would be riding the crest of moderninity.....sorry to say, life got in the way as did my hope of learning thru ozmosis, reading more just didn't work.....LD is sort of becoming like that to me, i use the delete button more and more, < 85%.....i have no problem with this, that's why GOD created the delete button.....i'm more of a "verbal" traditional guy, i would prefer to sit with per or rick or andy and learn this stuff.....that's the beauty of loop fests.....BUT.....i do feel that many of  the folks on LD are more than names and that i count and charish them in my limited number of friends and it is through LD that we communicate.....i care about per's sons, rick's crazy life and andy's peta.....i want to know what michael peter's is reading because i bet i would enjoy it also.....and i thought i was ANAL!.....an LDOT would be kool by me.....then i could say "hey xyz how's your life?" and not feel ackward.....or i can come to your house for a few weeks, how would you like that?.....:).....michael the king of donutz
p.s. 10 EEE

www.ct-collective.com
http://mysite.verizon.net/vzepmeci/
http://www.myspace.com/klobuchar11