firewire 800 & preamps

Howdy,

 I have played directly into the mixer for 28 years,
using rackmount roland reverbs and Ibanez rack delays,
along with stompboxes, Paia Stack-in-a-box, Boss GT-3,
etc. I have NEVER been able to get my tone from an
amp. Then, i got a couple amps out of pawn for a
freind. One was a Peavey Ecoustic 112. WOW! all of a
sudden my sound was RIGHT THERE! COMING OUT OF AN
AMP!!! I'm sold.
Rig

Be a better Heartthrob. Get better relationship answers from someone who
knows. Yahoo! Answers - Check it out.