OT

  I'm sorry to see a seperate list for so-called off topic discussions.
The
world veiws,inspirations and interests of other artists are as useful to
me
in developing my own art as technical considerations.I'm far more bothered
by endless reprints of the same messages,code and other stuff that amounts
to white noise as far as scanning the digest goes.
  I find certain guitar oriented discussions,such as the use and abuse of
fretless guitars interesting and informative.But I wouldc certainly
consider
them off topic too if we have a narrow defintion of what is cogent to
looping.

Messenger Café — open for fun 24/7. Hot games, cool activities served
daily.
Visit now. http://cafemessenger.com?ocid=TXT_TAGHM_AugHMtagline