(ON TOPIC) Severed Heads

I say "on topic" in the subject header for 2 reasons:

One being that there IS loopy relevance with the subject matter,and two,
I just wanna alert any of the self-appointed On Topic / Off Topic
Police that this IS relevant.

OK.  With that said, for any of those on the list ( less likely the
younger ones than the "elders"),
how many are familiar with the group SEVERED HEADS from Australia?
(Or really, mostly one guy named Tom Ellard, but not always just him.)

Severed Heads first came out with releases MANY years ago, (as in
starting out  over 20 years ago, at least)
and their earlier / earliest releases are / were VERY LOOP ORIENTED.

Later, they / he came to rely more on the computer and whatever else,
and less on actual tape looping.
But, he / they consistently still released QUALITY stuff, and are
still at it today.

This is some very unique and incredible music that still deserves
more attention than it ever got previously,
although at one point in Severed Heads' career, they were getting a
LOT of attention in the "alternative" and "indy" etc fields,
and at one time, had a contract for awhile with Nettwerk Records in
Canada, who also put out the first Skinny Puppy albums,
along with some other great bands.

I am mainly posting this so that those who have never heard this VERY
unique and unusual musical effortmay discover something,
the likes of which they have never heard before, and hopefully will
get their socks blown off when they experience it.
Severed Heads really created a genre all it's own, IMO.

Back to loop content again: For incredible loopings from SH, try to
find / hear the VERY early works, and even some that later came out
not too much later than those first ones did. TONS of loopings, along
with other things,
Hopefully, ye WON'T be disappointed!  One of my LONG time favorites!
Highly REVcommended!  Enjoy!

-Rev. Fever