Re: Alternative to a laptop?

I have a set of 1GB each sticks for a total of 2GB, and I also have some 2GB sticks for a total of 4GB.  Right now I'm running 4GB (which means XP sees/uses 3.25GB) for a trial period.  Seems just fine.  I'm not going to mess with PAE (which might allow an app to get to the extra RAM) because it reportedly can slow things down.

Doug