Re: Alternative to a laptop?

Isnt there a way to link 2 computers together to utilize the cpu of both?
I seem to remember when the G5's first came out, the University of
Wherever linked like 100 G5s to create a supercomputer. I also think
Macworld did an article on linking to laptops. If possible, that would fix
a lot of issues. You culd use a Powerbook and have a Mini Mac as added CPU
power. I think you have to use an ethernet connection, but isnt this
possible?

MFC