Re: Anybody see this? Eventide delay unit w/ loop mode

hey teddy,
can you go from delay mode to loop mode without having
to switch manually like on the DL4,or have a preset
for loop mode and others for differnt delays?
Luis

www.myspace.com/luisangulocom

Play Sims Stories at Yahoo! Games.
http://sims.yahoo.com/