Re: WAS: Who uses looping in their promo material? NOW:Prerecordedmaterial

it is hilarious. I can see it already...a whole new breed of purist
loopers
who use no pre-recorded material, with feedback on 0. Yes, we loop, but
you
are not allowed to hear our loops. :)  You could also just keep feedback
100 but turn the levels to zero, hearing only the dry signal. So, we are
indeed still looping, but not using the loop, if "using" then means using
them as audible material.

Kris