Re: Multiple Output Option??

On 14 sep 2007, at 23.14, David Bon wrote:

> I'm looking for either a module or software with appropriate
> interface that will permit me to loop multi-ins to respective multi-
> outs and LIVE. For example, electric guitar input signal routed to
> seperate output for guitar amp. Bass guitar input signal routed to
> seperate output for bass amp. Etc. I want to do this live and not
> have to route all output sound to the same amplifier. Is this even
> possible?

In hardware I can think of the Electrix Repeater that can do this.
Does the Looperlative support that? (Don't know, maybe someone else
knows?) In software, using an appropriate multi channel audio
interface, it's possible in Ableton Live (given you are comfortable
with its limited looping capabilities) and it's possible in Mobius.
There's also a software Virtual Repeater Pro being released in a near
future and it should be able to do what you ask for.

http://www.ableton.com/
http://www.zonemobius.com/

Greetings from Sweden

Per Boysen