Re: WAS: Who uses looping in their promo material? NOW:Prerecordedmaterial

> I'm sure his "bad" attitude is truly genuine and as such perfectly
> accurate. In the same sense, wasn't Paganini and Mozart punks
> too? ;-)

True enough. Many virturoso players also act like spoiled brats. It's
what happens when the genome puts too much energy into one set
of skills...but neglects others (social) - the socially inept genius
phenomenon. Heh heh.

>  I think Yngwie has a wonderful guitar tone and way of
> phrasing but there goes my limit for what I can stand of his music. I
> just can't help that I like his attitude and tone so much more than
> his music. I wonder what John would have asked if given the same
> question. Any guesses? ;-)

Hmmm..., not sure. Because he drinks too much caffeinated tea? :)
Better yet, so he can keep up when he playes with Joey Defrancesco.

Kris