Re: WAS: Who uses looping in their promo material? NOW:Prerecordedmaterial

regardless of how fast he was, i could never stand
Malmsteens tone,attitude or music,it sounded cold and
lacked any charm or humor to me, but thats just
another opinion.
Luis

www.myspace.com/luisangulocom

Play Sims Stories at Yahoo! Games.