Re: AW: Quasi Digital/Analog Modular Looper?

Quoting The woodshed <woodshed@blueyonder.co.uk>:

> This did occur to me, It is strange how the RC can only use a measure
> as its quantize ref. I suppose it could work if the place measure was
> only a 16th note long.

Except that the RC-50 cannot create a loop shorter than one second long.

The RC-50 isn't adept at syncing up to external devices and I used it
as an example rather than a recommendation for your application.

I have an Aries Modular synth and I want to dealve into syncing it, my
DAW, and Looperlative together.   I anticpate that this will be for
studio work only, as my Aries is too bulky to haul around (in the "old
days" I had it configured in seperate cabinets so that I could grab an
11-module cabinet and a keyboard to play out).

You might want to check out electro-music.com ... there are lots of
modular synth folks, diy people, etc on the site. About half the
members reside in Europe and there is a large following for Doepfer
equipment on the site.

-- Kevin