RE: OT: Adrenalinn stuff

>>roger is one of the nicest, softspoken, well informed people i've had the pleasure to interact with in the music industry. <<

my first adrenalinn went a bit mad so I wrote to them. roger wrote back almost immediately, & suggested that I upgrade (by chip-change) to the v2, which he sent along with a sticky label for the top of the box. I wish I could get the same service from [fill in name of pretty much any other manufacturer].

so what's new with v3? I haven't used it for a while (never quite got over it not having an expression pedal input).

d.