Re: (Kinda OT) Keyboards (Sometimes Studio sometimes live)

You can get a lot of sound samples on my sounddoctorin.com SDstudio page
and the global synth section of course has tons of helpful links
including some with sound samples.  For strings and misc. useful
attributes and lots of patches available out there...I'd tend to steer
someone towards a Kawai K5000 or Korg Karma if you have a little more.
-Bob