RE: Recommended Cables - GK Guitar Synth Compatible Cables

here you can get them in different sizes and they ship
worlwide:
http://www.thomann.de/de/roland_gkc3.htm
cheers
Luis

http://phobos.apple.com/WebObjects/MZStore.woa/wa/viewAlbum?playListId=63780

http://www.towerrecords.com/product.aspx?pfid=2845073

http://www.netmusic.com/web/album.aspx?a_id=CBNM_17314

http://www.loopers-delight.com/cgi-bin/profiles.cgi?step=view_profile&id=121
> > 1970
> > 00042
> >
> > Ted Killian's "Flux Aeterna" is also available at:
> Apple iTunes,
> > BuyMusic, Rhapsody, MusicMatch, MusicNet,
> DiscLogic, Napster,
> > AudioLunchbox, Lindows, QTRnote, Music4Cents,
> Etherstream,
> > RuleRadio, EMEPE3, Sony Connect, CatchMusic,
> Puretracks,
> > and Viztas. Yadda, yadda, yadda. Blah, blah, blah.
> So???

www.myspace.com/luisangulocom

Fussy? Opinionated? Impossible to please? Perfect.  Join Yahoo!'s user
panel and lay it on us.