Music Tech-Recording Forum

> Thank you Per Boyson for your kind suggestion regarding off topic
> discussions......

I'm wondering If anyone can't point me in the direction of a good
Music Tech-Digital Recording Forum?

Would it be appropriate to discuss recording software-technics- soft
synths and the like on this forum?

For example, I'm never really happy with the way my bass tracks  and
drums lay in my recordings-compared to the pro recordings. I'm not a
slouch and have pretty good ears and experience, yet it is still a
mystery.

I'm hoping this relates to this forum. loops are an intregal part of
my (and most everyones I'd think) recordings.

Is this forum for 'live loopers' only?

Any suggestions out there?

Peace.

Chuck Silva