Re: another survey (wasRe: OT, but getting close to not-OT: guitar/sax improv sessions)

Because, I've mucked about with it, and it wasn't interesting to me,
and I have no shortage of musical areas that do interest me to work
on.  I'm not driven to go where no man has gone before just for the
sake of it.

I'm not saying that it can't be done, just that it seems difficult by
design and I can't think of any prior examples.

TH