Re: Re: WHAT DO WE LOOK LIKE, (Flickr group)

On Mon, 8 Oct 2007, Krispen Hartung wrote:

> I think the page will work well, if we get the names on the photos. I
> realized Andy posted my picture andn some others, but I don't think I
>can
> edit the title of my own.
>
> Steve - do you have write priveleeges to be able to add names to the
> pictures? I like the fact that all the photos are there in one spot, but
>do
> recognize everyone by their picture and know who it is?  Am I missing
> something on how to find this info?
>
> Kris

No, I cannot edit other peoples' pictures. Only the person who posted the
picture can edit that information on that picture. I can edit only the
text associated with the one picture of myself that I added to the group.

I added my real name and performance name as the title of my picture.
Sorry for the obscure Yahoo/Flickr account user name.

I have promoted the three people that I saw as having Pro level Flickr
accounts (assuming that they have experience using Flickr) who are
currently members of the Flickr group to Admin status for the
Flickr group, as well as Krispen & Rick W. All of you can now do as you
will with the settings and configuration and appearance etc. etc. of the
Flickr group. Enjoy.