test\/tset

I'm testing Michael Peters supposition that
the daily digest eliminates anything before or after the
"/"  sign.

I'll see tomorrow whether I get this:

test\

or this:

This is to help us develop a protocall for
posting OT information in a way so that daily
digest readers can see the "OT"  sign.

A queery,  Michael (because I"m brain dead from this festival business
right now):

Is there a way, do you think,   where I can post an OT that had the
subject
in
the daily digest header?

I'm using Outlook Express and when you cursor over the Daily Digest
there is a little paper clip symbol that shows up at the bottom of the
page
which
allows you to see what the contents of the daily digest is.

It is there that I wasn't able to see my OT in my original post.
It suddenly occurs to me that it is probably Outlook Express's bad coding
and not the Daily Digest protocal which makes this happen but I"m
keen to suss it out, one way or another.

Thanks for bearing with me.    Rick