Re: Newbie! (DD 20 question)

I use a Behringer footswitch to change patches and the A/B change, and
a Behringer volume/control pedal with the vortex. The footswitch works
just fine, the pedal is a little flakey.  I need to get a different
one and see if it's the pedal. Flakey in that it sometimes doesn't
seem to send any signal.

Tony

--
-==-=-=-