From: Lorenzo Orlandini [mailto:weaviestonder@hotmail.it]
Sent: Monday, October 15, 2007 8:45 PM
To: loopers-delight@loopers-delight.com
Subject: Advice on live looping software

hi everyone, I'm new to the list and after an attempt at looping gone
bad a few months ago, I am trying to start over again to see if things
are more successful this time.

I need some good advice from experts. I play guitar in a band, and would
like to loop bits and riffs over the electronic rhytmics another member
of the band makes with fruity loops. I tried an RC 20 XL, but it didnt
work out since it wasnt midi-synchable. So I am going to try using a
MIDI footcontroller and use a software to loop my guitar - the software
will be clearly midi synched to fruity loops.

My questions are:

1. does it sound like a good plan?
2. what software do you recommend for live, real time looping? I think
something simple would be best because i am not very familiar with MIDI
technology and it will have to be controlled via midi footcontroller.

Thanks a lot to everyone for reading this, and thanks to those who will
take the time to reply!

W.

P.S. Sorry I forgot to type in a subject for my email before, so i
thought I'd repost it.

5 GB di spazio, filtro anti spam e interfaccia personalizzabile GRATIS
per te! Windows Live Hotmail
<http://imagine-windowslive.com/Hotmail/Default.aspx?Locale=it#0>