Re: OT/FS; MORE GEAR LIQUIDATIONS: ALESIS AIR SYNTH / tinyurl.com

Worked fine for me.

But however, for really long URLs, this service below is great!
Definitely REVcommended. Give it a try.  Free too, but donations are
encouraged, but not required.
However, it is always nice to help out those who graciously help out
others,

http://tinyurl.com/

-Rev. Fever