Rick Walker is an evil genius

Before I get in trouble for this post, I love Rick.  He is one of the
finest
people I know.

However, he is clearly an evil genius because he has taken the most
technology laden group of musicians and has forced them to set up and tear
down in record time.  This process is almost as entertaining as the
performances themselves. :-)

Seriously though, I am so looking forward to this weekend.  This is an
absolutely amazing event.  Rick and his crew deserve our deepest thanks.

Bob Amstadt