Re: The trend these days for the EDP??

Rick,

I intend to sell the EDPs (and perhaps my Vortex) very last of all.

I may be going laptop, but I am doing it gradually, not all at once.

I am mostly paring down the gear pile, not eliminating it altogether.

I suspect I will find some excuse to hang on the my EDPs for quite a
while yet.

That's my 2 bits.

Cheers,

Ted