Re: The trend these days for the EDP??

Still doing the EDP thang.  I was thinking laptop as well but performance
wise the EDP is still more stage friendly for me.  But now that I smashed
a couple pots on my unit, I've had to boomerang stuff and am figuring out
if maybe the EDP is on its way out too....I mean, I love what the EDP can
do-but on stage I can do everything with a boomerang except for loop
feedback (which I use the roller pedal for instead but it's not the
same-just an onstage fix).  So the EDP gives me more flexibility in the
studio if nothing else.

Good luck with the decision!

~peace~