Questions for Kaoss Pad users

I understand that you can use the KP3 to store, and then trigger/play
pre-recorded found sounds.   Can these be played back without any 'beats'
being heard?   I just want to play back the sounds as they were recorded.

What is the approx max length of a file(sample) that can be stored for
playback?

If you have, say 50 sounds on your storage card, how many can you assign to
buttons for instant playback (and apply fx, mangle, loop them etc to them
in realtime) ?

What is the max length of a sample (found sound) that can be looped by the
KP3 on playback?

How many samples (some short , some very long) that can be played back at
the same time?

thanks!
-Qua