Yet more thanks

At the risk of making the chorus of gratitude a mob, I just wanted to
add my appreciation to the organizers, staff, performers, and audience
of the Loopfest. I was incredibly flattered to be performing alongside
such talent, and amazed at the selflessness of everyone involved with
making it happen. The product was a nonstop blowout of friggin'
incredible music, performed by such intelligent, interesting people.
thank you everyone, especially RICK!!!

Daryl Shawn
www.swanwelder.com
www.chinapaintingmusic.com