Re: y2k7 mp3s

For #1, all I did was copy the exact content in L to R.  I may have
applied
some minor reverb (waves) to the file to generate a subtle difference, but
can't recall. If the wave forms are not identical, it is because of that
and
not any sophisticated stereo enhancement...there was no stereo image to
begin with, so nothing to enhance. On the second file, I may have applied
some stereo enhancement, but I believe Kaiser was mono to begin with from
the stage, so that may not be the case either. I think what you are seeing
is the result of some minor room reverb applied.

Moreover, on several of the files, I applied some minor stereo image
widening. There is a subtle difference.  Since I was doing some of this
editing at the event, I was able to compare the non-widened effect, with
the
widened effect, and with my memory of the audio at the actual event. The
widening more accuractly re-produced the stereo imaging I heard from my
vantage point, being next to the mics at the back and center of the room.

For most of these "enhancements" you will not be able to hear major
differences, but your analysis software may detect them nonetheless.

Kris