Re: Y2K7 Movie - Corrected!

On 30 okt 2007, at 20.45, nemoguitt@aol.com wrote:

> great movie per!!!!!.....i almost felt like i was
> there.....:).....michael

Yep, I really like your presence in the scene were we are standing
outside the venue. It's raining and you go "What's that? Cigarettes?
What do they taste like?" And then, with borrowed cig nicely lit, you
go "Boy-oh-boy... look at that!" regarding the wether. And then
madman Kaiser comes running out into the pouring rain with a guitar
strapped on. Crazy moment! I like the atmosphere in that moment, with
Bill Walkers moody slide guitar fragments leaking out from inside.

Greetings from Sweden

Per Boysen
www.boysen.se (Swedish)
www.looproom.com (international)