Re: AXON AX 100

Richard!!!  Good to hear your back it sounds like you been having fun, I
wish I could say the
same.  Anyway my teacher/luthier masters especially William Eaton is
requested by companies
especially Roland to test their prototypes of all kinds of electronic
equipment.  I do not know
for sure if he is on tour right now but I would recommend you contact him
through Roberto-Venn.
He usually designs the instruments around the technology, or viceversa.
One of the most amazing
and seemingly unique human beings I have ever met.  Very personable and
sweet at the same time he
helped me a great deal to get through some of the most challenging times
of my life back in 1999
through 2000!!!  Do you and Haley have any different websites I can link
up for yall at
myspace.com/albertiniguitarworks?  Im trying to get a couple more projects
off the ground I have a
few more live performances on the radio stations around here in the four
state Area and in
Pittsburg soon.  I will be playing solo and or with new experiment in the
works "Eagle Dawn" set
drummer/manager website consultant/very good friend Wade Heilig and
percussionist extraordinaire
Daniel Warlop Pittsburg State University Gorilla Radio.  Send me your
PSA's & I will try to get
them some air time for you all and Haley!  I also have been coming across
a lot of random
equipment through the interchange of musicians friend warehouses so let me
know if their is
anything else to keep an eye out for in the various piles of electronic
and wood rubble?  ha ha
lol!!!  Its all good :o)
 Wish you and yours blessings of wellness/health, harmony, peace,
prosperity, wisdom, love and joy
Sincerely your friend Daniel T. Albertini
 myspace.com/albertiniguitarworks