RE: AXON AX 100

Hello Dean my name is Daniel T. Albertini of Albertini Guitar Works I read
the thread for Richard
and agree that the RMC folks and Graphtech are at the top of their game.
I graduated from/earned
luthier certification Roberto-Venn School of Luthiery in Phoenix Arizona.
I was curious if you
were familiar with the school?  Anyway I have also designed and built and
currently building a new
flamenco like model.  I am utilizing spanish cedar, oregon
myrtle/California Laurel also locally
called pepperwood, African Pink Ivory and Ebony, various species of
rosewood and mahogany
entandrophagma.  I have unbelievable figured metaseqoiadendron for the
soundboard that you might
get lucky enough to find in a museum or wood collector but doubtful. It is
many thousands of years
old I have no idea how it found its way to Kansas.  One professor friend
of mine said it was
probably brought in by railroad car over a hundred years ago!!!  If you
would like to see some of
my other current designs in use link up with me and my friends at
www.myspace.com/albertiniguitarworks It would be great to chat and consult
with you on your
designs and various luthier subjects and music or whatever!
I have some fun live radio looping performances to prepare for as well so
Peace Be With You,
Daniel T. Albertini