Re: I wanted everybody to know!!!

My friend Ron Gariglietti the Father of young Ryan "Shredlietti" is the
regional sales associate
for GHS and Samick Cooperation!!! He is just a hop, skip and jump from me
in my original hometown
of Arma Kansas. Seagull guitars are absoulutely fantastic in every way I
can hear and see!  One of
our teachers from Roberto-Venn Terry Mcinturf if I my memory serves
correctly is the patent holder
of many of these designs.  Collaboration with another incredible human
being friend has been with
Rick Turner most notably famous with helping out the Greatful Dead along
with the designers of
some of Jerry's Guitars John Reuter.  It goes on and on and what a
beautiful ride it is!!!  Have
Peace :o)