RE: AXON AX 100

i was always under the impression that hexaphonic
pickups like the rmc would work better on a steel
string for its sustain,but most people that mention it
have it installed in their nylon acoustics,which seem
to be harder to amplify,off course the godins are a
whole different story but i wouldnt really consider
them a classic/flamenco guitar,they definetly got
their own sound going...
Luis

www.myspace.com/luisangulocom