From: Charles Zwicky [mailto:cazwicky@earthlink.net]
Sent: Wednesday, October 31, 2007 1:35 PM
To: Loopers-Delight@loopers-delight.com
Subject: Re: square waves

The PCM-42 delay line has an LFO which is used to modulate the delay
line, it can be used to create flange, chorus or wobbly echos. It has
two waveforms available, triangle and square. If you use an expanded
memory PCM-42 and modulate your loop with the square wave the effect
will be similar to having someone switch the speed of a tape machine,
with dramatic jumps in pitch and speed.

http://www.zmix.net