Re: Need time sync explained

On 3 nov 2007, at 15.36, van Sinn wrote:

> Understood.  Tried running Mobius on XP within Parallels on a McIntel?

No and I don't think I will bother trying it either ;-))  But I'm
looking forward to running Mobius under what is now in beta version
called "Bootcamp" as soon as I can afford a new McIntel (still on G4
powerbook...). I think though, that until a good looper for OSX
becomes available I will stick to the two laptop system now and then,
since it's not possible to run OS X and Win XP at the same time, and
in collaboration, on McIntel.

Greetings from Sweden

Per Boysen
www.boysen.se (Swedish)