Re: Gordius LG first impression.

Another small add-on in order to avoid confusion ;-)

Size of the Little Giant : 340mm x 165mm x 70-100mm (L x W x H)
Size of the Big Little Giant : 550mm x 165mm x 70-100mm (L x W x H)

Our initial idea was to provide small custom made flight cases for the
floorboards. These would add only 2 times the flight case thickness to
the long side of the pedal, resulting in a transportable unit of
(slightly...) under 56 cm. However, the flight cases turned out to be
too expensive to produce in small quantities.
What Luca referred to in an earlier message, is the fact that most hand
luggage suitcases have an inner space of 50 to 53 cm, making the "Big
Little Giant" 2 cm too big...

Regards,
Xavier