Re: Shepard tone

A big western howdy,

 I once ran sound for a country/western band. At one
point the girl singer would hold a high note for some
time. I would be ready with my ibanez fine delay
control full up. When she hit the note, i'd send it to
the delay and slowly turn the knob down(longer delay
time). It also sounded like it'd never stop. Until i
got to the end of the control knob range of course.
Rig