Re: First posting...

Matthias
your EDPs must be different or i got lemons because i
went throught it all,bought the crystals,had Žem on my
EDP oberheim installed,didnt work with my gibson EDP
pro,sold it,got a black face still didnt sync,sold the
cream one got another black one and finally they
managed to sync better but not always, i would say 80%
of the time ...
cheers
Luis