Re: New album out - warning: this is spam !

Hi there,

When I saw that your project included Steve Lawson I new it was
something I just had to check out.

I listened to the excerpts on Amazon and immediately put the CD on my
"wish list" to purchase later.

I'm a little old-fashioned that way . . . I still like having a
physical CD . . . even though most of my listening experience will
ultimately be via MP3s on a computer or an iPod (LOL).

Great work though . . . really!

I am glad you mentioned your collaborators.

I'm sorry to admit it, but it got me to check out some really good
music that I otherwise might have missed.

Thanks!

Cheers,

Ted Killian