Re: His bro as bad? (Re: Did Rick Walker gave up looping?)

At 5:10 PM +0100 11/9/07, Per Boysen wrote:
>On 9 nov 2007, at 16.49, L.A. Angulo wrote:
>>
>>Rick no please!!!
>>http://www.rickwalker.com/
>
>Well, the looping community obviously is not exactly what it looks
>like. This web site proves that bro Bill Walker has been a secret
>Piano Hero since the age of seven! http://www.billwalker.com/
>
>Oh my... what's next? ;-)

Perhaps the fact that not only are they accomplished musicians, but
they also have the extra time to run a Menswear store (
http://www.walkerbrothers.com/ ) and a car dealership (
http://www.walkerbros.com/ ).

However, I'm still most impressed by the fact that they make the
*yummiest* pancakes in all of Chicagoland.  (
http://walkerbrosoph.com/ )

Looks like our boys get around....  ;)

        --m.
--
_____
"the wind in my heart; the dust in my head...."