Re: very special floor-based looper

But I still have to boot the damn thing up, worry about other common PC
problems, connect it to the LED display, a decent audio interface...that's
already far more complicated than plugging into a floor looper that you
turn
on in 1 second and start playing. It's just not appealing to me. I would
prefer to stay with the laptop over that option. Although, the MUSE
Receptor, if it could run Mobius would be very cool.

Kris