LD on Second Life ?

Hi people,
in an e.mail that (uncle) Micheal Klobuchar have send to me, he was talking about a " Looper Island", so it comes to my mind "Second Life".
I think it could be another usefull media to let this community grow and diffuse looping music.
Today a lot of industries, politicians and insitutions have his own island on second life and i've read about some virtual festival going in it, so why not the a "Loopers Island" ?

fabio