Re: Ninjam techbabble (was: Chinapainting article)

Rainer thanks for the intense details which gloss me over a bit wide-eyed but in the end all I can say is NinJam has been a tremendous find and echoing Daryl's words, if it hadn't been for your "brilliant" idea Chinapainting might have never come to be.  True Daryl and I had met and e-talked about it but frankly the Kyberfest was the rock-in-roll.  We had a pre-Kyber session that was just magic really if I"m not too arrogant or boastful in saying.  Additionally you had set me up to go live with Michael and Darkroom subbing for Os so Michael and I had a pre-session that was pretty cool and by live time on Sunday I was just blown away.  It was just so cool being part of that from clear across the country and then after Y2K shutdown, Daryl, Warren and I did another session.  All this just totally revolutionized my last year of music making and sense of approach.

Yes there is a subtle "sync" difference but I came from a background of analog recording/broadcast engineering in the 80's and I've always loved slap-back echo which is what that "sync" feeling reminded me of on the early NJ experiences ref'ed here.  After a wee bit of time was totally adjusted and again, thanks for helping give good mojo that really set Chinapainting full sail.

Best

Jim