Re: Boss RC50 assignable outputs

Thanks for that, Sjaak. I thought that might be the case. I was toying with the idea of putting the mic through 'Left' and the guitar through 'Right', therby having separate signals, so will have to see if that works.

Sjaak <tcplugin@scarlet.be> wrote:
Stuart,
As far as I know Mic to Main and guitar to Sub is not possible. You can only assign all the inputs to the same output: MAIN, SUB or MAIN+SUB. You'll need a mixer to do that. Reference: "RC50WS04: Audio Inputs and Outputs (PDF)"

http://www.rolandus.com/uploads/CMS/Downloads/1938/RC50WS04.pdf

Sjaak
---
Scarlet One, ADSL 6 Mbps + Telefonie, vanaf EUR 29,95...
http://www.scarlet.be/

stuartmasters@bigfoot.com